Who has not heard of Ariana Grande an American actress and singer and Ariana Grande Net Worth of $180 million?
Ariana Grande Net Worth
People love Ariana Grande and her songs from One last time to God is a Women.
Many might even know her from the TV show Victorious.
She is an American singer and actress, well known for her signature high ponytail.
Ariana Grande is the leading recording artist in the world with six Grammy nominations.
Do you wish to know more about the pop music sensation?
Continue reading if you want to know about her childhood, career, height, weight, and Ariana Grande Net Worth.
|Ariana Grande Net Worth:||$180 Million|
|Source Of Wealth:||Music/Singing|
|Date of Birth:||Jun 26, 1993 (27 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft (1.53 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Also Read: Vin Diesel Net Worth
Ariana Grande’s full name is Ariana Grande-Butera.
She was born on June 26, 1993, in Florida, United States.
Her father, Edward Butera, owned a graphic designing company, and her mother, Joan Grande, was Horse-McCann Communications CEO.
When Arianna Grande’s mother was pregnant with her, her parents moved to New York from Florida.
Frankie Grande is the elder half-brother of Ariana Grande, and he himself is also a singer, actor, producer, dancer, and YouTube personality.
She is really close to her brother, and Frankie Grande has always supported her.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Ariana Grande is 27 years old.
She is 1.61m tall (that’s around 5 feet, 3 inches).
She weighs around 45 Kg.
Ariana Grande has dark brown eyes and brunette hair color.
Ariana Grande went to Pine Crest school for her primary education.
She then went to North Broward Preparatory School, where she graduated from.
She did attend the school as much because she was on broadway.
That is why her school used to send her all the study material that she would need without having to attend school and still graduate.
Ariana Grande was a huge fan of acting from a very young age.
She performed in two plays, The Wizard Of Oz and Beauty and The Beast.
Furthermore, she got seen singing on the national TV on The Star-Spangled Banner.
At the age of 13, she desired to record her own R & B album and even traveled to LA.
However, no record label took her seriously because of her young age.
Moreover, she did get a supporting role in the musical called 13.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Ariana Grande has an American Nationality.
She comes of Italian descent, with Sicilian and Abruzzese roots.
She was raised as Roman Catholic, but soon considered that religion not to be right for her because her brother is gay, which is against Catholic values.
She is now a follower of Judaism.
Her Zodiac sign is Cancer.
Relationship & Children
Ariana Grande is currently engaged to Dalton Gomez, a real estate agent.
The couple got engaged during the lockdown in December.
She has no children.
- In 2009, Ariana Grande got her big break, where she got selected to play the Cat Valentine role on Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious.
- In 2010 she was in Cuba Libre, the musical that the famous Desmond Child, an American musician produced.
- Furthermore, in 2010, she took a break from her acting and put all her focus on smoothing her singing skills.
- In 2011, the soundtrack from Victorious called Give it Up got released by her.
- The head executive of Republic Records label, Monte Lipman got impressed by her singing.
- In later 2011, she signed a contract with Republic Records, and her first single Put Your Hearts Up got released.
- She also dubbed in the 13 episodes of Winx Club, the animated series, for Princess Diaspro.
- Moreover, she was the voice of Snowflake, The White Gorrilla’s lead character.
- In 2012, she Victorious 2.0 and Victorious 3.0 got released, in which 2 songs got sang by Ariana Grande. The two tracks were L.A Boyz and Don’t You (Forget About Me).
- She played the role of Snow White in the theatrical version of the famous A Snow White Christmas.
- From 2013-2014, Ariana Grande played the character, Sam Puckett, in the popular sitcom Sam & Cat.
- In 2013, August, she released Yours Truly, her debut album, which got a spot in the US Billboard 200 within a month.
- The Way, track from this album came on the 10th rank on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Christmas Kisses, Ariana Grande’s EP got released in 2013, and her TV movie called Swindle got aired on nickelodeon.
- In 2015, My Everything, her second album got released and it sold around 169,000 copies within a week.
- Problem and Break Free were the two singles from this album that were a huge hit. Problem, even features Iggy Azelia, the Australian rapper.
- In 2014, she sang Bang Bang for Jessie J’s album Sweet Talker.
- She returned to acting in 2015, when she did Scream Queens, the comedy horror series.
- In 2015, she also released Dangerous Woman, her third album.
- In 2016, she did a cameo role in a comedy movie called Zoolander 2.
- She also sang the song Faith in the movie Sing with Stevie Wonder, the legendary singer.
- Her latest album is Position.
In the American Music Awards she won:
- In 2013, the New Artist of the Year award
- In 2014, Best Newcomer
- In 2015, Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist
In Bambi Award she won:
- In 2016, she won Artist of the year
In BBC Radio 1’s Teen Awards, she got:
- In 2017 and 2019, Best International solo Artist
In Billboards Awards, she got:
- In 2013, Best Newcomer
- In 2014, Best Televised Performance
- In 2019, she got Billboard Chart Achievement Award and Top Female Artist
In Billboard Women Music Awards, she won:
- In 2014, Rising Star
- In 2018, Woman of the Year
And many more.
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth
Currently, Ariana Grande’s net worth is $180 million. She is the highest-paid and well-known celebrity.
It got estimated that Ariana Grande earns around $20-30 million per year and earned around 70 million from other things.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Ariana Grande can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, her ID is @arianagrande and she has 232 million followers.
Her Facebook account is Ariana Grande, and on there, she has around 44 million followers.
Her Twitter account is @ArianaGrande, and he has around 83.2 million followers.
What is Ariana Grande’s most interesting fact?
She is a half descent of Italian, Sicilian, and Abruzzese. Her parents named her after getting inspiration from Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
When did Ariana and Dalton start dating?
They started dating in 2020 February.
When did Ariana and Pete Davidson break up?
The couple broke up in 2018 October.
Who was the first boyfriend of Ariana Grande?
Graham Philips was her first boyfriend and her first kiss.