Do you know Cardi B? How much is Cardi B Net Worth? The stripper turned rapper and songwriter, who had gotten known for having an unfiltered personality.
Cardi B Net Worth
Cardi B is an American rapper, songwriter, and TV personality.
She got famous for Bodak Yellow, her commercial debut single, which went on top of the music charts in 2017.
Cardi B gets loved by millions of fans, as she is entertaining, relatable, and does commentary with no filter.
Continue reading if you wish to know more about Cardi B’s personal life, career, education, and Cardi B Net Worth.
|Cardi B Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|TV show:||Love & Hip Hop: New York|
|Born:||October 11, 1992|
Also Read: Ariana Grande Net Worth
Cardi B’s full name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar.
She was born on October 11, 1992, in Washington Heights.
She was born to her Trinidadian mother and Dominican father.
She got brought up in South Bronx in the Highbridge neighborhood.
She spends a lot of time at the house of the paternal grandmother in Washinton Heights.
Cardi B has seven siblings.
The sibling most known is her sister, Hennessy Carolina.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Cardi B is 28 years old.
She is 1.63 tall (that’s around 5 feet and 4 inches).
She weighs around 55 Kg.
Cardi B has black hair and black eyes.
Cardi B Net Worth is $30 Million.
She attended the Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology, which is a vocational high school on the campus of Herbert H. Lehman High school.
She then went to Borough of Manhattan Community College but dropped out.
She started working in Tribeca in her teenage years.
However, at 16, she became a gang member of the United Blood Nation.
After her mother kicked her out, she became a stripper to move out of her, then abusive relationship.
She was a stripper but told her mother, shes a babysitter for rich families’ children.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Cardi B is an American.
Cardi B’s father is Dominican and her mother is Trinidadian, making her mixed race.
She got raised as a catholic and says that she is a member of the Catholic Church.
Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Relationship & Children
Cardi B has gotten married to Kirari Kendrell Cephus, the rapper known as offset.
In early 2017 the couple started dating, and in October, she got proposed during his Power 99 Powerhouse concert.
In June 2018, it got revealed by TMZ that the couple got married secretly in their bedroom in September 2017. This news got confirmed by Cardi B on her social media.
She then became pregnant, with she revealed in April 2018 on the Saturday Night Live TV show.
In July 2018, her daughter, Kulture Kiari Cephus, was born.
Cardi B and Offset have a rocky relationship. In late 2018 they separated for a while.
However got back together, but then in September 2020, Cardi B filed for a divorce, but after a month, they were back with each other.
- Cardi B, in early 2010, gained a huge fan following on Instagram with her skills in dancing.
- She then started to post empowering and funny videos to make money and keep shady men away from her profile.
- In 2015, she got quite famous on Vine and Instagram. Therefore, she stopped stripping and started focusing on becoming a social media influencer.
- Her manager noticed that she had great musical skills after she passed 500K followers and encourages her to take on a rapping career.
- After that, she made an appearance on Shaggy’s (a Jamaican rapper) Boom Boom remix single.
- In November 2015, she debuted as a cast member in Love & Hip Hop: New York, the VH1’s reality TV series.
- In March 2016, Cardi B release gangsta Bitch Music, Vol.1, her first mixtape.
- In September 2016, she released a single called What a Girl Likes, which was part of Underestimated: The Album, a compilation made by the KSR Group.
- She also appeared in an episode of Khloé Kardashian’s
- She also got cast on the series Being Mary Jane as Mercedes on BET.
- She also made a movie debut, which starred Jennifer Lopez called Hustlers.
- Lastly, she will get seen in the movie F9, which is to get released in May 2021.
Cardi B has won nine awards.
At the Grammys Awards in 2018, she won:
Best Rap Album.
From the American Music Awards, she won:
- In 2018 and 2019, Favorite Artist for Rap and Hip Hop
- In 2018, Favorite song for soul and R&B
- In 2018, favorite song for Rap and Hip Hop
From the MTV Video Music Awards, she won:
- Song of The Summer in 2018
- Best Collaboration in 2018
- Best New Artist in 2018
- Best Hip Hop in 2019
Cardi B Net Worth
According to Forbes, currently, Cardi B’s net worth is $30 million.
Cardi B’s net worth started rising after the huge success she had with her single Bodak Yellow.
Cardi B has always stayed unfiltered from the start. She says things the way she sees them. She was a stripper before becoming famous, and it is something she owns up to, something she doesn’t hide. That is what makes her liked by many people. The fact that she had her own struggled, and she is not afraid of her past.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Cardi B can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, her ID is @iamcardib and she has 89.4 million followers.
Her Facebook account is Cardi Bi, and on there she has around 84 million followers.
Her Twitter account is @iamcardib, and she has around 18 million followers.
She is also on YouTube, where her channel name is Cardi B and she has 17.1million subscribers.
Facts about Cardi B
- She does not own a driver’s license
- At an Amish Market, she used to work as a cashier
- As instructed by her market manager, she worked for a short time as a stripper
- The first plastic surgery she had was at the age of 19.
- Before getting a break, she was highly famous on Vine.
- Her idol is Madonna
What is Cardi B famous for?
She is notorious for getting cast as a member of the Love & Hip Hop: New York the VH1 reality TV series. Furthermore, she gained popularity for her single Bodak Yellow. For this single, she was at the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
What is Cardi B’s favorite food?
Her favorite food is Nutella and Avacado Toast.
Who is Cardi B’s Favorite actor?
Her favorite actor is Dave Chapelle.
How did Cardi B get her stage name?
It got revealed by Cardi B that her stage name from the alcohol drink called Bacardi. Cardi B said that her sister’s name was Hennessy, and everyone called her Bacardi. Therefore, she shortened it to Cardi B. The ‘B’ does not stand for anything.