How Dwayne Johnson Net Worth is $400 Million, Do you know the exotic and good-looking Dwayne Johnson’s “The Rock’s Net Worth”?
Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
Who does not know him?
Dwayne Johnson used to be a professional wrestler before he turned into an actor.
He was highly successful as a wrestler and got known as “The Rock” in the ring.
Did you know that Dwayne Johnson was born in a family of wrestlers?
That is why it’s not a surprise that he made a name in that sport and was athletic from a young age.
Continue reading to get to know more about Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson net worth, early life, career, and relationship.
Also read: Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
Dwayne Johnson Net Worth in 2021
|Dwayne Johnson Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Date of Birth:||May 2, 1972 (49 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Profession:||Wrestler, American football player, Actor, Television producer, Author, Athlete, Film Producer, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
The Rock, whose full name is Dwayne Douglas Johnson, was born in California, US, on May 2, 1972.
His father Rocky Johnson was a wrestler, and his mother, Ata Maivia, was a wrestler’s daughter.
His father is black from Nova Scotia, and his mother has Samoan heritage: that’s where he gets his exotic looks from.
Dwayne Johnson has two siblings:
- A brother, Curtis Bowles
- A sister, Wanda Bowles
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is 49 years old
He is 1.96m tall (that’s around 6 feet and 4 inches).
He weighs around 118 Kg.
Dwayne Johnson is bald and had dark brown hair.
For a short time, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is his childhood lived in New Zealand, where he went to the Richmond Road Primary School.
Once they returned back to the United States, he went to Freedom High School.
As a teenager, he was athletic and took part in various sports.
He loved playing football and even received a full scholarship to play as a defensive tackle at the University of Miami.
However, he injured himself, so he had to leave his career in football.
In 1995 he graduated and got a criminology and physiology Bachelor’s degree.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has American and Canadian nationality.
He is half-Samoan and half-Black.
He is not religious but he is a Christian.
His Zodiac sign is Taurus.
Relationship & Children
Dwayne Johnson on 3rd May 1997 married Dany Garcia, his longtime girlfriend.
The couple had a daughter called Simone Alexandra.
Unfortunately, after ten years, they got divorced.
Johnson then dated Lauren Hashian, who he met while shooting The Game Plan in 2006.
Together they had two daughters, Jasmin Johnson, who was born in 2015, and Tiana Gia Johnson, who was born in 2018.
The couple got married in Hawaii on August 18, 2019.
- In 1996, Dwayne Johnson made his debut as Rocky Maivia in the WWF.
- In 1997, on Monday Night Ray, he won the WWF Intercontinental Championship from Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
- Soon after, he changed his name for the ring to ‘The Rock’ and proved himself as a thriving professional wrestler and even won various titles,
- He became very popular with the female fans because of his strong good looks, which then got him offers to make an appearance on the big screen.
- In 2000, he appeared in a music video, which then got him to host Saturday Night Live.
- Furthermore, in 2001, he made a debut in the motion picture of the opening sequence of The Mummy Returns movie as The Scorpion King.
- The movie was a huge success, which led to the making of the movie The Scorpion King, in which he played Mathayus in 2002.
- In 2007, he got seen in The Game Plan, a family sports comedy movie.
- In 2009, he got seen in Race to Witch Mountain and it became a box office hit.
- In 2011, Dwayne Johnson appeared in The Fast and The Furious movie, the fifth one, becoming his huge commercial hits.
- He also appeared in the sixth one of The Fast and Furious, making it the highest-grossing movie.
- In 2015, he appeared in the seventh The Fast and Furious franchise. This movie also became a blockbuster.
- In 2016, he starred in Central Intelligence and was the voice of Maui, the Polynesian demigod in the movie Moana.
- In 2017, he appeared in the eight Fast and Furious franchises.
- Furthermore, in 2017, he starred in Baywatch and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, which became huge hits.
- In 2018m he appeared in Skyscraper and Rampage.
- In 2019, he starred in Jumanji: The Next Level.
- From 2015 to 2019, he produced and starred in Ballers, the HBO series.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has won 17 awards and 64 nominations.
The awards he won were from the following awarding bodies:
- Behind the Voice Actors Awards
- CinemaCon, USA
- Hollywood Critics Association
- Image Awards (NAACP)
- Kids’ Choice Awards, USA
- People’s Choice Awards, USA
- Teen Choice Awards
- The Stinkers Bad Movie Awards
- The Webby Awards
- Walk of Fame
The Rock has been nominated for an Academy Award (OSCAR). However, he hasn’t won any.
Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson net worth is around $400 million.
It has gotten said that he is one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.
It got estimated that he earns around $70 million per year, and in the past few recent years, it got said that he earned around $100 million per year.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has many assets, investments, real estate, where he gets his wealth from.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
You can find Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, his ID is @therock and he has 238 million followers.
His Facebook account is Dwayne The Rock Johnson and on there, he has around 58 million followers.
His Twitter account is @TheRock, and he has around 15.2 million followers.
Who plays Dwayne Johnson’s stunt double?
The stunt man Tanoai Reed is not only the stunt double of The Rock but also his cousin.
Who was the trainer and coach of Dwayne Johnson?
David Rienzi has been the coach for strength and condition for around 8 years for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
What was Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s nickname as a kid?
He had many nicknames in his childhood. However, his name nickname ‘Dewey’ stayed with him when his mother asked his godmother if his diaper was wet, and she responded with “No! He is just a little Dewey.”
What did Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson wanted to become?
The rock has his eyes on becoming a CIA agent. However, he realized that with the grades he had, it was extremely difficult for him to get into any respectable law school.