Eminem net worth 2021: Do you wish to know Eminem net worth and a bit about his life?
Eminem Net Worth
If you do, then you have come to the right place. Many know the American rapper Eminem.
However, do you know that he is also a record producer and an actor?
Eminem is the most controversial and best-selling artist of the 21st century.
He is famous for his songs like Not Afraid, Love the way you Lie, and please stand up.
Continue reading to know about Eminem’s Birthday, early life, career, and net worth.
|Eminem Net Worth:||$230 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 17, 1972 (48 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Record producer, Actor, Songwriter, Musician, Rapper, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Read also: Cardi B Net Worth
Eminem’s full name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, He was born on October 17, 1972, in Missouri, the USA, and known professionally as Eminem.
His mother, Deborah Rae Nelson, was 15 years old at the time he was born, while his father, Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr, left him and his mother six months after he was born and never returned.
Eminem has a half-sister called Sara Mathers, from her father’s side, who only discovered that he was her brother in 2005.
Moreover, he has two half brothers. One of his brothers, Nathan Kane Samara, is close with Eminem, as he practically raised Nathan.
His other half-brother is Michael Mathers and does not know him as well.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Eminem is 48 years old.
He is 1.73m tall (that’s around 5 feet, 6 inches).
He weighs around 68 Kg.
Eminem has Blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Eminem from 1986 to 1989 studied at Lincoln High School in Warren.
However, he would change his school after three months or so, making it hard for him to make friends and keep away from trouble.
He failed three times in 9th grade before he dropped out of school.
According to Eminem, he was not stupid or anything, he just wasn’t interested in school because he just wanted to focus on rapping.
After dropping out of High School he did odd jobs till he made it as a rapper.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Eminem has the American Nationality.
His Ethnicity is a mixture of English, German, Scottish, and Swiss decent.
He’s a Christian.
His Zodiac sign is Libra.
Relationship & Children
Currently, Eminem is single.
However, Eminem had an on-and-off relationship with Kimberley Anne Scott.
Both met when he was only 15 years old. Kim had run from home with her sister and lived with Eminem and his brother for some time.
The couple fell in love and has a daughter in 1995 named Hailie Jade Scott.
In 1999 both got married but ended up getting divorced and then remarries a few times.
After getting divorced in 2006, they had an ugly public custody conflict over Hailie.
In total, Eminem has three children.
Hailie Jade Scott is the only biological child, and the other two got adopted by Eminem.
Alaine Marie Mathers got adopted by Eminem, and she is the daughter of Kim’s sister. However, she passed away in 2016, as she suffered from substance addiction.
The youngest is Whitney Scott, who also got adopted by Eminem and is the daughter of Kim and another man who took off.
- At fourteen years old, Eminem and his friend Mike Ruby started practicing rapping.
- Marshall further attended rap contests at different high schools.
- To become perfect at rapping, Eminem would practice writing long words and phrases that rhymed with one another.
- Eminem’s first album called Infinite,got out in 1996 and was recorded under the FBT production.
- In 1997 when his financial situation was not great and got forced to live with his mother, he created Slim Shady an anti-social-alter-ego and recorded his first play under that name.
- In the Rap Olympics, in 1997, Eminem came second and impressed Dr. Dre, the Aftermath Entertainment
- With the help of Dr. Dre, in 1999, Eminem was able to release his album called The Slim Shady LP, receiving fame instantly with hits like 97 Bonnie and Clyde, and My Name is.
- Furthermore, in 1999, with his friend Paul Rosenberg, he started Shady Records, a record label.
- The Marshall Mathers LP album got released by Eminem in 2000 and sold up to 2 million copies in the first week.
- In 2000 he also got featured in the movie, 8 Mile.
- From 2001-2004, the rapper released many famous and popular albums like Encore and The Eminem Show.
- In the same year, he also helped Dr.Dr on various songs like Forgot About Dre.
- In 2001, he collaborated with Elton Job to sing at the ceremony of Grammy Awards.
- In 2001, he also went on tours with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, and many other famous rappers.
- In 2006, The Re-Upalbum got made by the rapper, with many compiled songs under his record label.
- In 2008, the bookThe Way I Am got published by the artist, which was based on his life and career.
- Eminem released studio albums like Relapse and Recovery from 2009 to 2010.
- The album SHADYXV got released by the rapper in 2014.
- In 2015, Eminem produced and released 10 discs will all his albums called The VINYL LPS.
- Eminem has made many guest appearances in various movies and TV shows like The Interview, The Wash, Funny People, and
Eminem has won 9 Grammys, for:
- Best Rap Album for Slim Shady LP
- Best Rap Solo Performance for My Name is
- Best Rap Album for The Marshall Mathers LP
- Best Rap Performance for his song Forget About Dre
- Best Solo Performance for The Real Slim Shady
- The best short-form Music video for the song Without me
- Best Rap Album for The Eminem Show
- Best Male Rap Solo Performance for Lose Yourself
- Best Rap Song for Lose Yourself
He also got Oscar Academy Awards 2013 for Best Original Song for Lose Yourself.
Furthermore, he has:
- Two Movie Awards
- Eight Video Music Awards
- Seven Europe Music Awards
- Three Brit Awards
- Two World Music Awards
- Two Teen Choice Awards
- Two The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards
- Four Detroit Music Awards
- Four 30th American Music Awards
- Two Billboard Music Awards
- Three Online Hip-Hop Awards
- A Juno Award
Eminem’s Net Worth
Eminem’s net worth is $230 million.
He is one of the entertainers that get paid the highest in the world. In a year Eminem makes up to $20 million.
Furthermore, when he is touring for an album he can easily earn anywhere from $30-50 million a year.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Eminem can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, his ID is @eminem and he has 31.9 million followers.
His Facebook account is Eminem, and on there, he has around 91 million followers.
His Twitter account is @Eminem, and he has around 22.8 million followers.
Why did the two daughters get adopted by Eminem?
Eminem has a troubled upbringing and did not have a father figure, that is why he has this protectiveness and care for children that also don’t have a father figure, that is why he adopted them both.
What are Eminem’s hobbies?
Eminem’s hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, writing, rapping, and football.
What is Eminem’s favorite song?
His favorite song is by Busta Rhymes, Put your hands where my eyes can see.
Who are Eminem’s favorite rappers?
His favorite rappers are, Jay Z, Tupac Shakur, and Dr.Dre.