Friends cast Jennifer Aniston Net Worth is $300 million. Many know Jennifer Aniston from her role as Rachel in the sitcom Friends.
Jennifer Aniston Net Worth
She is a well-known Actress, businesswoman, philanthropist, and film producer.
She has actor parents. Therefore, she decided to go on to doing acting herself.
Everybody came to know her after her role as Rachel, and that started her steps to success.
If you are a fan of Rachel Green / Jennifer Aniston, then continue reading to find out about her career, education, relationships, and Net Worth.
Jennifer Aniston Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Feb 11, 1969 (52 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film director, Voice Actor, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Also Read: Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
Jennifer Aniston’s full name is Jennifer Joanna Aniston.
She was born to two famous actors.
Her father is John Aniston. Many know him for the role he did on Days of Our Lives as Victor Kiriakis.
Her mother is Nancy Dow. She played various roles in various movies and TV shows.
She was born in February 1969 in Los Angeles, US.
Jennifer Aniston spent the first childhood partly in Eddystone, Pennsylvania, where her family stayed in her grandmother’s three-bedroom house.
However, they shifted to New York City soon after.
Her parents got divorced when she was 9 years old.
Jennifer Aniston has two half-brothers, John Melick and Alex Aniston.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Jennifer Aniston is 52 years old.
She is 1.64 m tall (that’s around 5 feet and 3 inches).
She weighs around 53kg.
Jennifer Aniston has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Jennifer Aniston finished high school by attending Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music, Art, and Performing Arts.
She suffered from low self-esteem until she got diagnosed with dyslexia. This diagnosis helped her overcome and understand all her shortcomings and troubles.
However, she did not attend college and started acting soon after in some off-Broadway shows while working other odd jobs like waitressing to get the financial help she needed.
Nationality, Enthicity, Zodiac, Religion
Jennifer Aniston is of American National.
She is of mixed descent of Greek, Irish, Italian, Scottish, and English.
Her Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She follows no religion but does believe in God.
Relationship & Children
Jennifer Aniston has been married twice.
Her first marriage was with Brad Pitt. They got married in 2000 and divorced in 2005.
Her second marriage was with Justin Theroux. They married in 2015 and got divorced in 2017.
As of now, no one is sure whether she’s in a relationship or not. However, there are speculations that there is a new mean in the scene in her dating life, but it is not well known yet.
Jennifer Aniston does not have children and once even said that she does not need to have children to feel complete in her life.
- Jennifer Aniston began her acting career in 1988, acting on various Off-Broadway shows like Dancing on Checker’s Grave and For Dear Life.
- In 1989, Jennifer performed on The Howard Stern Show, an American radio show that got hosted by Howard Stern.
- She also was the spokesmodel for Nutrisystem, a weight management company.
- She got cast on her first Television series names Molloy in 1990.
- She also acted in another television serial, Ferris Buller.
- After that, she kept acting in various television serials like Muddling Through and The Edge, but such shows would not last long.
- Jennifer Aniston made her first movie debut in 1993 in Leprechaun.
- Her career breakthrough came with her role in the American sitcom Friends.
- She returned to movies in 1996 with her role of Renee Fitzpatrick in She’s The One. Jennifer received many positive reviews.
- Jennifer Aniston played the starring role in 1997 in the movie The Picture Perfect.
- Apart from her acting in the movies, Jennifer Aniston did various commercials and became the brand ambassador for famous companies.
- In 2002, she created Plan B Entertainment, her film production company. It got joint made with Brad Grey and Brad Pitt. However, she left it and created the production company Echo Films.
- Furthermore, she made appearances in various music videos like I Want To Be In Love and Walls.
- In 2014, she made an appearance in the Life of Crime, a black Comedy crime movie, and Cake, the drama film.
- In 2015, Aniston performed exceptionally well in She’s Funny That Way.
- In 2016, she appeared in Mother’s Day, the romantic comedy movie, and in the comedy Office Christmas Party.
- In 2017, She Starred in The Yellow Birds, the war drama.
- She made her debut on Netflix with Dumplin’ the musical comedy.
- In 2019, she got seen with Reese Witherspoon on The Morning Show and Apple TV+ drama series.
Some Movies Jennifer Aniston did:
- Picture Perfect (1997)
- Dream for an Insomniac (1998)
- The Object of My Affection (1998)
- Office Space (1999)
- The Good Girl (2002)
- Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Along Came Polly (2004)
- Derailed (2005)
- Friends with Money (2006)
- The Break Up (2006)
- Marley and Me (2008)
- Love Happens (2009)
- The Bounty Hunter (2010)
- The Switch (2010)
- Just Go With It (2011)
- Horrible Boss (2013)
- We’re the Millers
- Life of Crime (2014)
- The Cake (2014)
- Mother’s Day (2016)
- Murder Mystery (2019)
Jennifer Aniston has won 43 awards and has gotten nominated for 90.
The awards she has won are:
- One Emmy Award
- One Yoga Award
- One Women in Film Crystal Award
- One Walk of Fame Award
- One TV Guide Award
- One Golden Globes USA Award
- One Primetime Emmy Award
- Four Aftonbladet TV Prize, Sweden Award
- Two Alliance of Women Film Journalists Award
- On Capri, Hollywood Award
- One CineVegas International Film Festival
- One Elle Women in Hollywood Awards
- One Giffoni Film Festical Award
- One GLAAD Media Award
- One Golden Schmoes Awards
- One Hollywood Film Award
- One Logie Awards
- Two MTV Movie + TV Awards
- Two Online Film & Television Association Award
- Eight People’s Choice Awards, USA
- One Santa Barbara Internation Film Festival Award
- Two Screen Actors Guild Awards
- One ShoWest Convention USA Award
- Five Teen Choice Awards
Jennifer Aniston’s Net Worth
Jennifer Aniston’s net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth, is around $300 million.
She continuously earns more than $20 million a year from her acting and various endorsements.
She is most famous for her role as Rachel on Friends.
The highest movie paycheck that Jennifer Aniston made was with the movie Just Go With It, and she made around $10 million.
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
Jennifer Aniston can get found on Instagram and Facebook.
On Instagram, her ID is @jenniferaniston and she has around 36.6 million followers.
Her Facebook account is Jennifer Aniston, and on there, she has around 15 million followers.
How much money does Jennifer Aniston make per movie?
Reportedly, from 1997 to 2011, Jennifer Anniston made $75 million from her movie’s paychecks, often asking for $8 million per movie.
Who is Jennifer Aniston’s Best Friend?
Jennifer Aniston’s best friend is Andrea Bendewald, the actress, and both even got matching tattoos on the wrist of ’11 11′.
Who is the godfather for Jennifer Aniston?
Telly Savalas, the actor, is the godfather of Jennifer Anniston.
Is Jennifer Aniston a friend of Ellen Degeneres?
Yes, she is. They have been friends since the early 1990s.
What car does Aniston drive?
Jennifer Anniston is a fan of huge luxurious cars. She drives a Bentley Continental GT.