How Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth is $260 Million? Everyone knows Leonardo DiCaprio, from his famous role of Jack in Titanic.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor, producer, and activist.
He debuted in 1991 and became a star on an international level.
He has played various roles in various genres of movies like romance, history, thriller, and science fiction.
Leonardo DiCaprio is an environmentalist and has concerns for the environment.
Moreover, many may remember him being in a relationship with Blake Lively in 2011.
Continue reading to know more about Leonardo DiCaprio, his early life, career, relationship, and Leonardo DiCaprio net worth.
Leonardo DiCaprioNet’s Worth in 2021
|Leonardo DiCaprioNet Net Worth:||$260 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 11, 1974 (46 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Also Read: Dennis Rodman Net Worth
Leonardo DiCaprio was boen in Los Angeles on November 11, 1974.
He does not have any siblings and was an only child.
His mother, Irmelin was a legal secretary, and his father, George DiCaprio was a producer of comic books, and a comic artist.
He was one year old when his parents got separated.
He lived with his mother, but his father was close to him and was the one who urged him to explore his creativeness.
Furthermore, a part of his childhood got spent in Germany with his maternal grandparents.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Leonardo DiCaprio is 46 years old.
He is 1.83m tall (that’s around 6 feet).
He weighs around 87 Kg.
Leonardo DiCaprio had blue eye eyes and brown hair.
Leonardo DiCaprio went to Los Angeles Center for four years for Enriched studies.
After that, he went to Seeds Elementary School.
He then went to John Marshall High School and left after 3 years and just got the General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American national.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s father has German and Italian descent, while his maternal grandmother was from Russia.
He’s a practicing Catholic.
His Zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Relationship & Children
Leonardo DiCaprio has not been married or had children.
However, he has expressed the fact that he does want to get married and have children.
He has been in many relationships.
Leonardo DiCaprio nowadays is in a relationship with Camile Morrone, a supermodel, and actress.
There is a huge age gap between them, and they have been a pro at keeping their relationship private.
They have been together since 2017, but nothing has gotten known of what the future holds for them.
- Leonardo DiCaprio loved acting, and it got seen by his parents where he would imitate people and perform skits that he made himself.
- At the age of 14, he started making appearances in commercial and educational movies, and his first ad was for Matchbox Cars.
- In 1990, he made a beginning in his acting career with a short series on TV, which got based on Parenthood, the comedy movie.
- He then made appearances in shows like Roseanne and The New Lassie.
- 1991 was the major turning point in his career when he played in Growing Pains, the family comedy, and made his debut in movies with Critters 3, the horror movie.
- In 1993, his work got acclaimed by critics for the movie This Boy’s Life.
- Another hit in 1993 was What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
- After 1995, his career flew higher with the various movies he did like, The Quick and the Dead and The Basketball Diaries.
- In 1996, Leonardo DiCaprio played Romeo in a movie inspired by Romeo and Juliet.
- The new heights of Leonardo DiCaprio’s career got touched when he played in Titanic, the heartbreaking love story.
- His performances were well acclaimed, and even received nominations for his performances in The Departed, The Aviator, and Blood Diamond.
- Furthermore, in 2007, he wrote a documentary regarding the environment and even joined with Netflix to produce more documentaries.
- In 2011, he played in J.Edgar, the biographical drama.
- In 2013, he played as a past stockbroker in The Wolf of Wall Street, a black comedy movie.
- Leonardo DiCaprio also owns Appian Way Productions, his own production company.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Humanitarian Work
DiCaprio makes a lot of donations to various societal issues like:
- In November 2010, he donated $1 million to the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- He is a gay rights activist, and to GLAAD, he donated $61000.
- In 1998, at the Los Feliz Los Angeles Public Library, he donated $35000 to Leonardo Dicaprio Computer Center.
- After the earthquake in 2010 in Haiti, he donated $1 million for the relief work.
Leonardo DiCaprio has won 101 awards and got nominated for 252.
He got awarded from various awarding bodies including:
- Academy Awards, USA
- CinEuphoria Awards
- GALECA: The Society of LGBT Entertainment Critics
- Golden Globes, USA
- Golden Schmoes Awards
- Hollywood Critics Associations
- Hollywood Film Awards
- International Cinephile Society Awards
- Online Cinema Awards
- Kids’ Choice Awards
- MTV Movie + TV Awards
- People’s Choice Awards, USA
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the American actor, philanthropist, activist, and producer Leonardo DiCaprio net worth is around $260 million.
From 1995 to 2020, Leonardo DiCaprio earned around $300 million from his salaries and backend points.
In the 1997’s, his movie Titanic got him a base salary of $2.5 million, and for backend points, he earned $40 million.
Furthermore, he earned a lot from his investments in real estate and endorsements.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Leonardo DiCaprio can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, his ID is @leonardodicaprio and he has 48.3million followers.
His Facebook account is Leonardo DiCaprio, and on there, he has around 18 million followers.
His Twitter account is @LeoDiCaprio, and he has around 19.4 million followers.
Does Leonardo DiCaprio have children?
All the rumors regarding Leonardo DiCaprio having children are not true. He does not have any children.
What was Leonardo DiCaprio’s age when he filmed Titanic?
He was 21 years old when he started filming Titanic.
Did Leonarado DiCaprio and Kate Winslet ever date?
No, they did not. They have a strictly nonsexual relationship and never actually fancied one another.
What is the IQ of Leonardo DiCaprio?
Leonardo DiCaprio has an IQ score of 177.