Extremely tasty and healthy, you can serve this cream salad on your own, as an appetizer, main course or as a great addition to your favorite sandwich.
At the same time, the salad is gluten-free so it can be excellent for all those who are intolerant to gluten.
Also Read: What are Top Favorite Birthday Cake Flavors
- 2 pieces of cooked chicken breast (steamed, roasted or boiled)
- 1/2 chopped onion of medium size
- 1 leaf chopped young onion
- 1 small grated carrot
- 1 hand dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 hand chopped unsalted almonds
About the dressing:
- 180g mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (or sour cream, optional)
- 3 tablespoons white wine or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Put all the above ingredients in a deeper bowl, except the chicken. Add the topping mixture and mix well.
- Add 3 tablespoons of vinegar and mix well again.
- Add the chopped chicken, add salt and pepper to taste and mix well again. If you want a juicy salad, feel free to add another tablespoon of Greek yogurt or mayonnaise.
- Garnish with spring onions and almonds.